Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pissing Scumbags

So I was sitting on the train minding my own business when this rather big fellow stood up near the door with a very fancy bicycle. I pondered to myself how such a guy would look clambering on such a small vehicle and just at that moment the bike fell on my knees, which really fucking hurt. I looked up to see if this moron realized what he had done and was met with the sight of him pissing on the train doors.

I leaped up and booked it across to the next set of doors and stood in sheer amazement that this animal continued to relieve himself for a good minute or two until the next stop.

Here's to arseholes needing old man pee bags!

(I actually saw an old geezer today with a yellow tube coming out of his shorts leading into the tote bag he was holding)

Man, the universe works in fucked up ways.
My knees still hurt like hell. [Ginger]

No comments: