Monday, October 13, 2008

SF v. LA - The Debate Continues...

[removed] Man, I think I am pretty sick of the bay area
[me] ha ha
[me] whats up?

[removed] eh, im just really bored
[removed] I don't think i belong in Web 2.0

[me] ha ha

[removed] and the girls here are kinda lame

[me] heh heh
[me] thats funny
[me] what is it about you LA faggots that cant deal with SF girls?
[me] SF chicks rock

[removed] unless you know some cool ones
[removed] well, for starters, THEY ALL LOOK LIKE MEN

[me] ha ha

[removed] like whats with the androgyny??

[me] you should like that
[me] ha ha
[me] i just called you gay

[removed] I know
[removed] it was adorable

[me] ha ha
[me] i love em
[me] i think that SF girls are accessible

[removed] I suppose

[me] theyre down to earth and you can talk to them about shit

[removed] then introduce me to that shit

[me] and they dont drive around with trunks full of headshots
[me] well, for starters
[me] you have to leave hayes valley

[removed] well, I don't actually spend much time there

[me] where do you go?

[removed] up your butt and around the corner

[me] that place is gross

[removed] eh, IDK
[removed] maybe I should just get out more

[me] totally
[me] ok, lets go out next week
[me] ill get you laid

[me] im just kinda, dunno, apathetic
[me] ok

[me] word

[removed] I get a lot of pussy here, but nothing I really give a shit about
[removed] but yes

[me ]ha ha

[removed] get me laid

[me] yeah well, thats SF for you
[me] lots of pussy

[removed] im holding you to your word, sucka
[removed] pussy

[me] my word is anti-bond
[me] but lets out hang next week anyway

[removed] yeah man
[removed] I haven't seen you since that faggy yoga class

No comments: